My Blog List

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Primal by Michelle Rowen, Ava Gray, Jory Strong & Lora Leigh

"Bleeding Heart" by Michelle Rowan

"Skin and Bone" by Ava Gray

"Angel-Claimed" by Jory Strong

"Primal Kiss" by Lora Leigh

All four of the stories here use characters/worlds that have been previously established by their authors, so I wasn't enjoying the first three stories as much as I normally would.  I really tried to like them, and would like to read more of Ava Gray's series - I liked the concept! 
I've read other books from Jory Strong but this one was a little darker.
I was hoping for a little more humor from Michelle Rowen.
Now Primal Kiss by Lora Leigh was the reason I bought the book and I always enjoy reading her stories! This story was no exception!  Another excellent HEA for another breed. WTG Creed!

No comments:

Post a Comment